Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome to Gritch's Creepy Cafe


Welcome to Gritch's Creepy Cafe! Here is our traditional Halloween dinner. On the menu: Pig snouts (mandarine oranges), baked bugs (baked beans), snake guts (jello jigglers), skeleton bones (breadsticks), and mummies (hotdogs wrapped in bread). We drank spider's blood (red punch) and finished the meal with ghost puffs (vanilla ice cream) for dessert. YUM! YUM!


This picture was taken a little later in the meal. As you can see we already had a spill. By the end of the night we would have another.


Carving pumpkins!





The proud pumpkin carvers!




6 comments:

CK Black Family said...

I've said it once (or lots), but I'll say it again...You are such a cool mom Andrea. Way to go! Are those printed menus too?! Extra points there!!! Loved the Holy Ghost story and sorry to hear about your cat :(

Andy & Alicia said...

I love it! That is such a cute idea. Good Job!

Mal said...

That looks like a lot of fun! What a great idea, I bet the kids loved it!

Liz said...

You are ambitious! I think your family is very lucky! What a great mom you are!

Grovers said...

What a fun dinner!! Too cute! Once again you continue to amaze me!! I am glad that you are sharing stories and "kids say . . ."! It is fun for us to read, but even better that now you hav them on record!

Sunny Jones said...

Why did I not get invited to the yummy Halloween dinner?? You guys really know how to eat a healthy meal!

The kiddos

The kiddos