Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Andrew Gets His First REAL Haircut


I thought it was time to give Andrew a real haircut so people would know he was a boy. Here is his BEFORE picture.



DURING.... (Andrew did not like the haircut. He hated having the hair fall on him and hated us restraining him. By the time it was over I had cut off about an inch.)



AFTER. (I must admit the before picture is a better picture. By the time we finished the haircut he was not very happy with us so these two pictures were the best I could get.)



Samson, have you lost your strength without your hair?



6 comments:

Paris said...

How sad!!!!! I loved his long hair! I hope you saved some of it. He looks very cute with his new haircut though. Todd and I are coming down again after he takes the Bar so get really for some more Nielson/Bradford fun!

Amber Jensen said...

Oh he looks so handsome I think!

Emilee said...

Who was Delilah?

Platte and Heather said...

Oh my goodness he is such a cutie. With both the long and the short hair he is a stud!

dusty and meag said...

sweet move. sweet move. he's one handsome dude...and I for one am glad that you are not one of those crazy moms who insists on their "baby"(or 3 year old) not having their hair cut that I have to deal with.

Jessie's Jargon said...

Great to see you Andrew. You and your family all look so great. It was so fun to actually meet Andrew too. He is such a cutie.

The kiddos

The kiddos