Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Recitals, Recitals, Recitals!!!!

Tis the season for Christmas recitals. Although it makes for some hectic weeks, I love watching the kids perform!
Bodell played "All I Want for Christmas is my two Front Teeth," for her piano recital. She did a wonderful job!
The Hold that Note recital is always one of my favorites. Hold that note is a singing/dancing performing group. Shae is in her element when she is singing and performing. Bodell is definitely coming out of her shell. They both did great on their solos. Even Brigham had a part in the program this year. He and another two year old friend were "boogie woogie sheep," for one of the songs. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it! Brigham is not much of a performer on stage at this point. He just wanted to chase the girls when it was his turn. At one performance, he sat down and started taking off his shoes and socks during the song. Then he flung them at his friend's mom. I was afraid we were going to have a striptease on our hands. Luckily he stopped at the shoes and socks!


Bodell, Shae and their cousins Presley and Sidney.



Shae at her dance recital. Shae thought this was "the cutest costume in the world." She begged me to let her wear it to school. I refused! So, we compromised. She could wear it as soon as she got home from school. So that is precisely what she did. Everyday as soon as she came home she would change into the costume.

No comments:

The kiddos

The kiddos