Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Andrew is 2 months


Andrew is now TWO MONTHS old. He seems to be growing up so quickly. He is such a good baby. He usually sleeps through the night a couple times a week. If he doesn't sleep through the night, he will only wake up once for a quick feeding. He likes to smile now. And makes the cutest cooing sounds. He is still adored by his sisters and brother. They love it when he smiles at them. He loves to stay up with Josh and I. As soon as we put the kids to bed he is wide awake, and will stay awake until we go to bed. At his doctor's appointment yesterday he weighed 10 lbs 1.5 ozs. We still do not have a real schedule, but I am sure that is because we are always on the go. Andrew is used to going everywhere.


Luckily his rash is getting much better.

What a cutie!!!

11 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow! Two months... it seems like he was just two weeks! He is so cute. I love the dimples.

I will say hello to Joe for you and we should both be down to Monticello for the reunion in July. We are very excited to see everyone!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh Andrea, look at that hair. He is so dang cute. I'm glad you're older kids are so good to him. Mine try to be nice to their baby brother but most the time they cause more trouble.

The Boehme Family said...

Look at those dimples! He is too cute!

Amber Jensen said...

He really is adorable! It makes me so sad being so far away. I want to kiss those cheeks. And how about those dimples...lucky guy!

Platte and Heather said...

Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! I still can't believe all the hair that he has--definitely more than Belle. He is just too cute and we hope to meet him soon! I love the smiling picture too!

Nan said...

He is so cute. I love his dimples. And I thought the picture of your kids reading together was sooo sweet. Just precious. The rash is looking much better.

Kayela said...

Can you believe that two months has gone by already. He is really cute. That is so sad about his rash but I am glad he is getting better.

Andy & Alicia said...

Oh my, He is so CUTE! I think he looks just like you AND Josh. He's the perfect combination. I can't believe he's already 2 months old. Time is Flying!

CK Black Family said...

He'll get the ladies with those dimples - what a cutie!! Gotta love that sensitive baby skin, and for a minute I thought that was a doll next to Bodell reading books! Cute family!! (PS - my code word that you have to fill in to leave a comment was "leaker" - perfect for a baby post)!

Unknown said...

Ah he is so dang cute! We can't wait to actually meet him (and Belle for that matter!) VA is just too far.

Emilee said...

We got great reports about the blessing. I wish we could have been there. Andrew is absolutely adorable.

The kiddos

The kiddos