Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Team Pink Panthers


Bodell wanted to put a team together for the Tessa's Hope Ride for Autism bike rice. She called four of her friends and they formed "Team Pink Panthers." They road close to four miles through town to the various check points. I thought they were all so cute and I had a great time riding with them. I was very proud of Bodell for putting the team together and having such a great attitude during the race.


Here we are about a block into the race.



Here is our team riding from the college to White Rocks.




Can you tell the girls are starting to get tired by this point? By the end, the hills were pretty tuff for them.



Here is Bodell at her last checkpoint.



I loved riding with Bodell. It is fun to watch Bodell grow up and be interested in things that we can do together. I look forward to many more races together!


Great job Team Pink Panther! Way to go..2nd place!!!!





4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

This is just about the cutest thing. I love the distant picture of all the girls staggered on the street riding their bikes. Way to go Bodell!

Nan said...

Thanks for including Tyler. I know she had a lot of fun.

Sarah said...

How fun for her! It's so fun to watch them grow up, but sad at the same time.

Platte and Heather said...

How cute! Bodell is the bomb!

The kiddos

The kiddos