Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ANDREW IS THREE MONTHS!


Can you believe that Andrew is already three months? I can't believe it. He is such a joy to have around. He LOVES to smile. He is starting to grab for objects. He is still very uncordinated, but when a toy is hanging near him, he likes to bat at it. My favorite new trick is his laugh. Andrew can now LAUGH! I don't think there are many sounds better in this world than the sound of a baby's laughter. Andrew decided to start laughing for the first time in the middle of my nephew, Hunter's confirmation. Thanks to Aunt Sunny Andrew started laughing. (I told Sunny that the Navajo tradition says that she has to throw Andrew a big party because she was the first one to make him laugh...she didn't seem to go for it.) Amazingly, Andrew's eyes are still brown. Could we really have a brown-eyed kid...looks that way.


This is Andrew's "Blue Steal" look. Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? (any Zoolander fans out there?)

5 comments:

Sarah S. said...

He is so cute! I love his big brown eyes. We have a blue eyed one (Logan)with brown eyed parents. So it is possible and kind of fun!

Molly said...

Ha ha, it's the black lung pop!

CK Black Family said...

Mer-man! Mer-man! Love that show, and love laughing babies!

Jessie's Jargon said...

Wow... what a head of hair that kid has and he has the staple dimples. What a cute kid! I can't wait to see him live in the flesh at the reunion!

Anonymous said...

Andrew could not be an cuter, what a handsome fellow, as Grandpa Nielson would have said and we whole heartedly agree.

The kiddos

The kiddos