Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Camping with Grandma and Grandpa

On May 15th (yes, I know I am behind on my blogging,) we decided to go camping with Grandma and Grandpa. They stayed in their nice camper. We wanted to try out our new tent we received for Christmas. We call it "The Mansion" because it is so much bigger than our old tent. It is so nice to have room to stand. Bodell had just earned the money for a new bike, so we brought the kids' bikes up also. They spent most of Saturday morning riding around on the mountain trails.

Here's Grandma taking care of Andrew. Andrew did great camping. I was a little nervous that he was going to freeze. I think my parents were too, because they kept telling me I could sleep in their camper, but I wanted to sleep with Josh and the kids. It is always fun to see how excited the kids get to sleep in a tent. Andrew slept great through the night. We bundled him up and tucked him in with us and he didn't move a muscle all night.


Don't they look cozy?


Brigham posing on his bike. Brigham LOVES this bike. NO ONE-- and I mean NO ONE touches this Bike but him!






No comments:

The kiddos

The kiddos