Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School


This summer was the summer of lots of biking (shae learned to ride without training wheels at the beginning of the summer) and lots of swimming for us. We had a great summer. However it is time for school to start again. The kids were excited to start school again. Brigham started preschool this year. He has been looking forward to it for months. He loved his first day.


Bodell on her first day of school.




Shae on her first day of school. Ready to ride her bike to school.



Patiently waiting for the bell to ring.



Shae with her new teacher.

1 comment:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Man your kids are cute. I love the first day of school. I just had mine as well, but I am on the teacher end. I love it!! I hope their first day went well.

The kiddos

The kiddos