
We went up the mountain for a picnic with Kristin and her kids this week. The kids had a good time hiking in the bushes, collecting pine cones, complaining that they were bored (how can you ever be bored in the mountain?), riding in the back of the truck and catching frogs at Dry Wash. Of course no amount of water can go unexplored if you are Brigham, so he decided to wade into Dry Wash (a little too deep for my comfort.) Benjamin quickly joined him. I had to take a picture of these two boys having a great time. I couldn't ever get both of them to look at the camera at the same time, but at least you can still see the smiles on their faces!

2 comments:
Loved our outing!! Those boys crack me up. Our frogs are still alive, well, 3 out of the 10! Till next time.
PS - good job on those pioneer outfits Superwoman!
I love how all boy Brigham is! So fun. And how fun that you girls were in the pageant! Hopefully we can see it some time!
Post a Comment