Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Everyone Needs Footy Pajamas


On a cold Sunday evening the kids decided that they all needed their footy pajamas on just like Andrew. Maybe I need a pair too!

Andrew, where is your silly face?


I am not sure what this pose is. Maybe it is... look at my dirty floor. This is Andrew's view of the world.



The kids decided to continue the silliness on the stairs. I am not sure if this is the safest place to mess around, but like any good mother I said, "Go for it! Just don't get hurt." Yeah right.




Woops, I forgot to flip the picture and I am not about to reload it on Blogger. So tilt your head



1 comment:

Platte and Heather said...

Cute! Now we just need pics of you and Josh in them. :) It was great to see you guys last week. Andrew sure is getting big and is so stinkin cute!

The kiddos

The kiddos