Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Samuel The Lamanite


Bodell came up with this fun family home evening on her own. She decided that we were going to talk about Samuel the Lamanite. Then after the lesson we would pretend we were Samuel the Lamanite and the rest of the family would throw pies at us. Brigham and Shae were delighted at this idea. Josh was NOT quite so excited. Presley and Sydney were staying with us while Sunny and Val were out of town so they got to join in the action.

Pure joy on that face.


Watch out Brigham!



Gotcha Presley!



Sydney looks like she is having way too much fun throwing pie at her sister.


How does it taste Bodell?




Revenge is sweet. What a nice, kind family home evening!


4 comments:

Emilee said...

Best. Family Home Evening. Ever. Your kids will never forget that.

Francom Family said...

What a great idea, good job Bodell! I want to do this, but maybe in the summer so that we can use the hose after.

Amy Bartlett said...

I totally love it! Your family always makes me smile. I loved Josh's talk a few weeks ago. We will definately do this one day!

Mal said...

Lol, that is too funny! Your kids are awesome, love all the photo shoots, especially the footed jammie ones. I think we all could use a pair.

The kiddos

The kiddos