On Sunday we went to dinner at my parent's house. The kids found a Toys R Us ad in the Sunday paper. It was a large toy catalog. They all immediately starting pouring over the pages deciding what they wanted for Christmas. I think they asked for about one of everything. When it was time to eat, I told the kids they needed to put the catalog away. Brigham could hardly eat, he was excited to get back the catalog. After he finished he asked, "Where is the toy SCRIPTURES?"
6 comments:
Look at you and all your posts! Cute cute halloween fun and ladies weekend. Love how excited that little Andrew is about pumpkins! You're training them up right!
That is so funnyy! I think that's my kind or scriptures too!
Brigham is too funny! And Shae is the cutest Rock Star I have ever seen! :)
Wow, we both have been busy bloggers. I love your halloween pictures, and really want to go on a girls weekend now. I am glad you had fun you deserve it. I love the picture with Andrew on your back, that was me last year with Ethan too funny.
Brigham those are my kind of scriptures! Good work blogging! You are the party queen!
Too cute!
http://makeityellow.com/
Post a Comment