
The entire Jensen family took a trip to Hawaii in November. I'll admit I was a little nervous traveling with the kids, but it turned out GREAT! It was such a fabulous trip. The kids loved hanging out with their cousins and playing on the beach and at the pool. We all took tons of pictures! I didn't want to post all of them, so here are a few highlights of the trip!

Bodell and Skyler going snorkeling for the first time. The kids all loved the beach. There was always something fun to do.

Brigham sleeping through his entire dinner. The only complaint I have about the trip was the time change. The kids really struggled with the change. Brigham played HARD during the day and then would crash right around dinner. Because he would go to bed so early, he would be up and ready to play by 3:30 in the morning. It was a bit brutal.





3 comments:
I want to go back too, but I guess I need to go there in the first place. Great pictures, I loved the Sea Turtle that is awesome. What a fun trip to take with the family.
Did your parents, Mike or Kerry tell you that I saw them at the airport in Arizona just before you all took off for your Hawaii trip?! Crazy. It looks like your trip was amazing.
OH mygoodness! You guys looked like you had such an amazing time! I love all the tats. :) Ha! How much fun is that! France and I want to go so bad someday!
Post a Comment