My project last week was to re-do Brigham's room to get it ready for the baby. Brigham was still sleeping in a crib because I didn't want to add another bed to the small room until I absolutely had to. Here is my re-creation of the boys' room:
BEFORE:

There wasn't much to this room before.BEFORE:


BORING!

AFTER:

This is our re-design on a budget. We didn't buy any new furniture. That bed came from Josh's house. He slept on it when he was a kid. In any other room, I think it would look horrible, but I think it looks great with the cowboy theme. It is hard to tell from these pictures, but we painted the walls and added a window seal (I did that window seal myself!) Brigham has been so proud to sleep in his BIG BOY bed! The girls are quite jealous of the room makeover. Now they are begging me to start on theirs.


10 comments:
Very cute! I am impressed. You really cut those letters out? That is awesome, I may be calling you in a few months when I do my baby's room. I really like the bedding too, how funny that he already threw up on it!
So, so cute. I love that you got a saw for Christmas. I want a miter saw sooo bad. We have officially graduated to wanting power tools. :)
Cute room. How fun! It must be that nesting thing you get when you're in your third trimester. I also love the bedding. Too bad Brigham was sick on it. I have heard there is a lot of crud going around.
Good job....it looks very cute!
Very cute room. Now it just needs a baby. Good work!
I love the room. If you need more practice I will let you come work on my boy's rooms:). I love that you did the window seal yourself. Good Job!
Way to go Andrea! Now the baby can come - hitch up the pitocin!
GOOD JOB! I'm impressed. And I totally think I can remember that bed from when I was little and always at the Nielson's house. haha. I love it!
Love the new room. I guess I should come see it. Is Brig proud about his new bed?
So cute! Good work, and the cowboy theme is adorable. And of course the bedding had to be puked on. That's what makes it belong in a kid's room.
Post a Comment