Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Josh Finally Gets His Deer

Well, Josh didn't get a deer during bow season, and he was sad that he didn't draw out for rifle. I guess he was feeling a little sad that he didn't get a deer last year so he decided to go hunting this morning on his way to work. I will admit his choice of weapon is a little unorthodox.

In case you were wondering, yes this is the car that we bought BRAND NEW last year!


Anyone want to come over for some road kill venison tonight? YUM! YUM!

9 comments:

CK Black Family said...

road kill venison..sounds yummy. I think we've got some road kill up here on our end of town - I can bring the appetizer! Congrats Josh on your kill! Brand new car - that hurts....

Amy Bartlett said...

I'm so sorry! That is no fun. I know Chad is going to hit one some time. I think I'll pass on the venison. . .

Amber Jensen said...

Oh man....glad your ok Josh.

Mal said...

Oh no, that's too bad about the new car, but as long as he gets that deer right?

Francom Family said...

Looks like it was a good size deer, he must have been so proud. That is too bad about your car, sorry. Aren't you glad you got to blog about it though:).

Unknown said...

AH DANG! SORRY GUYS! Hope the deer was yummy as payback. We feel sad for you... :(

France: At least hitting a deer is better than hitting a cow on the way to Lake Powell! :)

Nan said...

Oh! I am so sorry about your car. At least Josh is okay. I bet he was pretty mad.

France is right about the hitting a cow on the way to Lake Powell. My dad and brothers did that once, and not only did my dad have to pay to get his truck fixed, he had to pay the rancher for the loss of his cow.

I feel your pain. The back of my van is looking kind of ugly right now. My birthday present to my husband.

Amy Bartlett said...

My dad hit a cow on the way home from Powell too!!!

Emilee said...

Oh, I hate when that happens.

The kiddos

The kiddos