Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Monday, March 2, 2009

Andrew is 3 weeks

Ok, I promise I will not give a week by week dialogue of Andrew for the rest of his life, but for now...you are just going to have to bear with me. Andrew is now three weeks old. Not a whole lot has changed since the last update. He is a GREAT sleeper now. He is still VERY LOVED by his older siblings. He loves his baths, but hates to be dressed and undressed. We are anxiously awaiting that first smile!


Me and Andrew.


Shae and Andrew

AAAAaaaaaaaahhhh!


Just in case you haven't seen those dimples yet!


10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Andrea, he is so precious. I love his fuzzy head full of hair. You look soooo much better than I ever did 3 weeks out. You make motherhood look easy!

CK Black Family said...

So cute! I too love the fuzzy hair!

Kayela said...

I agree with Sarah that you make motherhood look easy. Trey is now 2weeks and I have done my hair once since he was born. Dimples are the best and his hair is adorable.

Platte and Heather said...

He is too cute, and I love his dimples! I can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Man, oh man, not only is Andrew completely adorable, amazing dimples like his Mama, you are out hiking the land with your crazy sister, you are my idol, you already were, but have been elevated evem more. Awesome!

Sarah S. said...

Hello super model mom who just had a baby 3 weeks ago. How do you do it? You look so beautiful. I love those dimples. Hmmm wonder where he got those from?

Paris said...

Andrew is SOOOO darn cute! I LOVE his hair. It's not fair that you already looks so good. How can I use the "I just had a baby and that's why I'm so chubby" excuse when you just had a baby and look way too cute? Your killing me Andrea!

Emilee said...

His hair is amazing. Absolutely amazing. And his dimples are darling. And you, as has been said before, you look WONDERFUL. So very, very impressive, Andrea.

Molly said...

Andrea-
This may be the lamest way ever to say congratulations, but I don't have your email address or phone number. So I blog stalked you. :) Your little boy is sooooo cute! Congratulations!!!!
Love,
Your favorite cousin....(Molly)

J and C said...

wow! congrats. I will haveto add youto our blog roll! Glad to see everyone, cannot believe how big Bodell is! She was just a baby when you guys left! (well, shae was the baby..., but bodell waslittle too) Courtney Stubblefield
www.thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com

The kiddos

The kiddos