
Brigham had a family party with Sunny, Presley, Sydney, Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma.

The kids helped decorate the cake. It took constant watching to prevent Brigham from eating this cake before the party.

Brigham had a hard time waiting for family to show up for the party. Josh and I decided next year we would have the party first thing in the morning. All day Brigham was asking when the party was going to start. By the time we had the party Brigham was pretty awnery. Here he is in time-out (pretty sad that he was in time-out during his own party--actually he should have been there a lot longer than he was.)
Bodell came up with the idea of making a treasure map that led to Brigham's birthday presents. She did a great job drawing up the map and leading the activity. Shae was a little upset that there was only a prize for Brigham at the end of the treasure hunt. I guess I should have prepped her about that.



6 comments:
Brigham is my kinda kid...nothing like the Lucky Charms!!! What fun pictures. The fishing looks like a lot of fun. James and the kids spend every free moment doing just that! I am more like Heather. I get to cast every once in a while, but not often enough to count! What fun memories!
Look at you and all your blogging! Happy Birthday Brig. Benj couldn't be more excited to have you as his best friend too!
Your blog is hilarious. I love your kids! I know my blog was lame, but I'm committed to keeping it up. :) It is always really good to see you guys! I'm glad we got to hang out for a bit.
Molly
You did some serious blogging!!! Way to go! So fun to see your cute kids and all of their antics!!!
Joanna sent me your blog address.
I can't believe Brigham is three! To me, he is still just a little guy. I had forgotten that he is Nolan's age and not Ethan's.
How exciting that you have another boy! Bodell is so grown up!
We seem to meet people from Blanding all of the time and I always have to tell them that I have friends in Blanding too!
He is so darn cute! It looks like he had a really fun party :)
Post a Comment