My sister Heather was in town for a few days. We were feeling a little spring fever and decided to take the kids for a hike. Because Shae had kindergarten we couldn't go very far. So, we drove down towards Cottonwood and pulled off on a random road and went for a quick hike. It felt great to be outside!

Brigham, Shae, and Isabel (Shae's friend) posing.

Look at the beautiful
bouquet Shae and Isabel picked. I think Brigham thinks their
bouquets are better than his sticks.

Heather and I posing while Shae took our picture.

Can you tell that Andrew enjoyed the hike?

What a cute little bundle!

Heather wanted to have Andrew. He nestled down in the
snuggly made grunting noises the entire hike.

Isabel and Shae enjoying the walk. It was crazy hair day at school. Can you tell?
1 comment:
How fun to have Heather visit. I wish I got to see more of her than I do seeing she really isn't that far away. We did see each other at the beginning of the year. We went and saw your cousin play in a BYU basketball game, but I haven't seen her since then. The hike looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment