
Andrew is four months. I can't believe it has been another month. He is growing up so quickly (I think I have said that at every post about him... but it is still true.) He seems to get more and more fun with each passing month. He loves to interact with you. He likes to squeal and make noises with his mouth. He LOVES his hands. They are always in his mouth. I have seen him try and put both fists in his mouth at the same time. He is such a smiley guy. He is also laughing a lot more and is much more ticklish. The girls love to try and make him laugh. He can roll over now from his back to his stomach and is getting a little more coordinated with his reaching. He seems to be regressing on his sleeping. He was a better sleeper at night a couple of months ago, but I can't complain because he is such an easy-going baby during the day.




4 comments:
I'm glad to see that he had the Jensen dimples. He is so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the reunion. Can't wait!
I think Trey may be the only one that doesnt roll. JJ told me that Trey would have to be put down to learn but we all just like to hold him too much. So cute that your girls want to feed him. We havent started that yet. These 4 months have gone by way too fast.
I love his hair. I can't believe he is already 4 months and eating cereal. It's so crazy how they grow up so fast.
We can not wait to meet him!!! His hair and dimples just make me smile every time! He is too cute!
Post a Comment