Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, June 11, 2009

...I am LIGHTNING!


The girls participated in a track camp sponsored by the High School track team. They loved it. They were very sad when it was over. To show-off their new skills they had a track meet the last day. It was so fun to see how intense all the kids were. Bodell and Shae did great. They were so proud of the medals that they won. They are already looking forward to next year.




I see visions of the Olympics!


The track meet went until 11:30 at night. You would have never guessed how late it was by looking at the energy of all the kids. They were running around in circles until the very end. I can't say the same for all the parents.

Presley did great in the track meet. Here she is posing on the platform with her gold medal for the hurdles. She must take after her aunt Andrea!




1 comment:

Jessie's Jargon said...

So are you kids going to take after you with your running abilities?

Speaking of which, would you be interested in doing a family Wasatch Back team next year with all the cousins? It's a 12 person relay covering around 187 miles. It goes from Logan to Cedar City. Joe and I are on a team this year and were contemplating the possibilities for next year... Let me know what you think?

The kiddos

The kiddos