Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cottonwood

The girls had lots of parties and field trips the last week of school. Both Bodell and Shae went to cottonwood for one of their field trips. We went with them both times. Unfortunately we had had a dry spring so the water was no longer running, but the kids still had a great time. Brigham especially thought it was great. I am always amazed that Brigham does not get at all intimidated by the big kids. I think he really thinks he belongs with them.

Brigham playing in the water.



Shae collecting tadpoles.




The day that the kindergartners went to cottonwood was Shae's birthday. What a great way to celebrate!



Shae and Isabel.




Mom..do I have to pose for one more picture? I am busy working in the dirt here.





Bodell and Shae finding more tadpoles.



A boy's paradise!





Brigham playing among all the second graders.





Girl's picnic on the rocks.







No comments:

The kiddos

The kiddos