For Christmas we surprised the kids with a trip to Disneyland. We left the second week of January. It was a wonderful time to go. We escaped the cold weather here and enjoyed 70 degree weather.. oh how I am missing that 70 degree weather right now! We had such a great time. It was so fun to see the kids reactions to everything. I already miss it! Here are a few pics. from the trip.

The girls on Toys Story Mania (our FAVORITE RIDE.) We rode this ride six times. We all loved this one.

Shae was the great driver at
autotopia. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. She was hilarious. We kept crashing along the safety railing underneath. I was sure Andrew was going to get whiplash, but I was laughing so hard there wasn't much I could do.

Here is most the family at California adventure right after a lunch break.

I love this picture. This is a typical sight. By afternoon Andrew AND Josh needed their naps. So, we parked them both out of the way and the kids and I went on some more rides.

This was the most
peaceful driving trip we have had, now that we have a
dvd player in our van. ALL the kids were hypnotized for 12 hours. It was wonderful!

You can't leave out the picture with Mickey!


The whole family in our hotel with our Mickey pajamas. We tried this shot about five times. My head is still a little cut off, but this picture was the best we could do.
4 comments:
Love it, Andrea! It looks like you guys had a great time. I will have to remember to schedule some naps for Britt the next time we go to Disneyland. :)
That is so fun! It's like one of my dreams to surprise my kids with a trip to Disneyland someday. Plus, your family is so cute.
Oh, this makes me want to go there so bad!!! Wanna go again next year?? LOVE those cute Mickey jammies and all the cute family pics with the characters (andrew's dimpled smile is priceless)!
Looks like so much fun. I love all the pictures, especially the one of Andrew and Josh sleeping and your kids hypnotized by the movie, lol! Your family is just too cute!
Post a Comment