Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Dreams come true!


My childhood dreams have finally been realized. For Valentine's day I received a present I have always wanted. It wasn't the roses Josh gave, although I loved those. It was an EASY BAKE OVEN. Yes, since I was a little child I have coveted those little things. A couple of weeks ago my niece had a birthday. My parents bought an easy bake oven for her. I commented that growing up I ALWAYS wanted one of those, but my parents never gave me one. So, on Valentine's my parents surprised me with this beautiful oven. Yes, I have already baked with it. I am considering get rid of my regular oven and cooking solely with the easy bake-- Do you think I could fit a lasagna in it???

3 comments:

QuillandCanvas said...

Yes, I think you could cook a lasagna in it. Perhaps a very small, round one. You may have to make several to feed the fam, but it will be totally worth it! Congratulations on your lifelong dream. I had an easybake, but it looks like they've really jazzed it up since the 80s! Now that I know you've got one, I'll be crossing the street for various easybaked treats!

CK Black Family said...

Happy V-day! Glad your dreams came true!
Way to go on all your blog updates! I love all the pictures and stories!

dusty and meag said...

I'm thrilled your dream came true too Andrea...AND more than that you have been updating your blog lately. Keep 'em coming girl!

The kiddos

The kiddos