Today while driving in the car, Brigham started talking about Jesus and his creations. Then he mentioned how when we die our spirits go up to heaven but our bodies stay here. I thought it was a pretty profound gospel principle and wanted to compliment him on his gospel learning so I said to Brigham, "You are right about our spirits going to heaven. I am so proud of you for paying attention in primary and learning." He promptly answered, "oh, I learned that from Tom and Jerry, because when Jerry dies his spirit always goes up to the clouds." Who knew such deep gospel principals were being taught in cartoons, maybe I should let them watch more
tv :-)
3 comments:
It's always nice to know that the classics are filling in where needed. I love the Disneyland pictures, it made me want to go somewhere, anywhere with 70 degree weather.
haha! That Brigham! Absolutely more TV - I wonder what gospel topic SpongeBob will teach??
I sure love that little guy!!!
Post a Comment