Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Chef Bodell

Every Sunday we get together with my parents and Grandma for a Sunday dinner. We were in charge of dessert this Sunday. Bodell said that she wanted to make the dessert "all by herself." she chose chocolate chip cookies, "because they are Grandpa's favorite."


Look at that concentration.

You can see Josh in the background cleaning. He was a little stressed about the mess that was being made by our novice cook.

The finished cookies. Shae was VERY jealous that she was not allowed to help.
The cookies turned out delicious. Bodell did have one accident. She burned her finger when taking the cookies out. She has now been initiated into the cooking club.




5 comments:

Nan said...

That is so great that you let her make cookies, and that you documented the whole thing. Including Josh in the background, cleaning up after her. I bet she was so proud to bring those cookies to Sunday dinner.

Francom Family said...

I am confused, why didn't you bring us some of those tasty cookies;)? That was fun out at White Rock, who is that rude person in the background of the family picture?

Paris said...

Way to go Bodell!! We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time! p.s. your belly is the cutest!

Nan said...

Hey, Andrea. I posted some pictures from our Johnson Creek playdate on my blog. I have been trying to add some more pictures from this year, so when I get it published, it will be a full record of the year. Since I didn't have internet for a few months, I have a lot of catching up to do. I just thought you might like to see some of them. I can get you copies, or a CD of pictures, too, if you want. I think I will post Cottonwood soon also.

Becks said...

What a great milestone. I think the first thing I ever made on my own was spaghetti...and I dirtied EVERY dish in the kitchen. When do the kids grow so fast? You turn and all of the sudden they are little chef's. Isn't being a mom the greatest thing?

The kiddos

The kiddos