The kids woke up this morning excited to see snow on the ground. As soon as they had their breakfast, and the mandatory cup of hot cocoa, they put on their winter gear and headed outside. They were sure that it must be close to Christmas since it had snowed.

Here are the kids ready to play in the snow. It was only 7:30 in the morning when this picture was taken. Our poor neighbors!


Bodell thought we needed to take a picture of or dog "Buddy." I think he was as excited as the kids to play in the snow. He must have ran thirty laps around our yard. He kept trying to attack the snow.
3 comments:
Andrea, I just found your blog on Mallory's the other day. I added it to my blog list. I hope you don't mind. That's so fun you let your kids play in the first snow. We were so anxious to get to school on time, we didn't even let them out the door until it was time to go.
Oh my kids were so sad to see that snow. It has been quite some time since we have lived near snow. The other day it was misting here and I heard someone say "it's hawaiian snow," I guess that is as close as we get.
Those pictures are so funny because if you look on my blog you will see the same ones. My kids were out on the tramp and playing in the snow within 15 minutes of waking up. Hooray for winter? No.
Post a Comment