Shae came home from school and was very excited that the next day would be crazy hat day in kindergarten. She told me she wanted to make her hat. She knew exactly what she needed and what she wanted it to look like.

Can you tell that she is excited about the hat?

The final product!
4 comments:
Too classic!! A total Shae hat. I love it! And all the kids look so cute in their halloween costumes. I wish it would snow here in AZ. I guess we will just have to wait until Thanksgiving to enjoy it. See you then!
Way cute. I'm glad I found your blog, or you found mine I guess. I love when kids have their own ideas. What a great mom to just let her do her thing.
Hey, Andrea! I'm glad we can keep in touch this way...It's fun to see your little family. Tell everyone hello!
That is some hat. What fabulous creativity. The bucket base is sheer genius.
Post a Comment